Monday, December 21, 2009

Nursing Bra

Today, i would like to review about nursing bra =)
I have just bought several items for nursing purpose last month...bras and nursing essential...
I found that they're comfy and would like to share these products with all my friends and viewers =)


I bought : 

  1. Kelly Padded Nursing Maternity Bra
  2. Sarah Nursing Maternity Sleep Bra
  3. Tina Nursing Tank
  4. Eunice Nursing Maternity Bra
  5. Tummy Tube w Removable Shoulder Strap
All these items suits me well and so comfy to wear. I am so happy to buy these products since the quality match the price...and they're affordable =)
  • Kelly bra is a padded bra... quite thick if compared to other bras I've got myself
  • Sarah bra is so light cotton material...and make me easy to BF my baby,Ailaa at night...i love it!
  • Tina Tank...easy and comfy to wear at home...heheee....
  • Eunice bra....unbelievable to have the quality with only RM15.++ price...i am so amazed and cant hardly believe it...MUST TRY this!
  • Tummy Tube...cover my tummy while i'm BF with ordinary tops...turn ordinary tops into nursing tops automatically...JIMAT =D
All these i bought thru internet at http://www.fabulousmom.com
Go and visit this shop...i am sure you'll love it as much as i do =)

p/s: If you guys accidentally love this online shop and buy something from them, kindly refer me as your referral...(crdt to me a bit for my review,ok? =D ) ---enter marhoneybee@gmail.com or MARLISSA MARHE in the comment box when you place your orders...heheee....thanks guys =)

No comments: