Monday, December 14, 2009

I missed the golden chance…

Happy Belated BeSdaY to ME~! Huhuuu…dah 26-years-old and OLD!

I used to dream that my 20++ age will be the time when I have my own career in an international company…travelling around and visit new places…which is means I am maybe a Sales Exec or yada yada yada… but that was before I met my beloved hubby… =) things change a lot when I decided to get married…and the reality is I am now a stay-at-home mom =) love my life but I am actually still searching how and what can I do to make my dream come true…I mean, for my career path… heheee…

Not so long ago,when I was 8 months preggy I think… I went for PTD exam and surprisingly, I PASS the exam!!! :D I am so happy for that but so sad bcoz I received the ‘should-make-me-happy ‘letter too late it made me miss the important day. So, I miss PAC day and after calling here and there, I found out that I need to redo the exam again…means I have to reapply and go thru all over again…oh nooOOOooo…I MISS THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY….pity me…1000times…huhuhuuuu

No comments: