Thursday, December 17, 2009

How I wish my obsession to sew appear in me when I am 17 years-old...

Why does this special interest appear in me when I am 26? When I have a baby who need extra attention and care from me and when I have a rumahtangga to take care about? Huhuhuuu…. Hmmm…not nice to mengeluh kan…we cant turn back time no matter how much we regret about our past…so let’s move on…that what I have been trying to tell myself…not to regret on anything… well I hope so heheee…


Right now I am soooooo addicted to learn how to sew…really~!!! I surf and survey a lot of related articles and blogs about sewing & craft…I cant hardly wait to start my class…but before that, I have to plan how am I going to the class…the class will be held at Epal Tawau…located at the city that will take 2 hours drive…and where should my dear Ailaa be when I am in the class….pretty complicated situation right?…well, that’s why I wish this obsession appear in me when I am 17 :P


But, no matter how hard it will be,I hope I will get full support from my dear HubbY and my dear BabY AiLaa…I hope one day my dream to be sewing lady will come true…and that I can kembang kan my creativity in sewing so many itemssss :D amin….


p/s: HuBbY…I can wait no moReeeeee….heheheeeee….

No comments: