Monday, August 03, 2009

Happy Besday Dear Daddy *hugs*

Dear Dad!

I wanna wish you a very happy birthday J me hope your days will be filled of happiness and that you’re always in the pink of health. Sorry we couldn’t go back to Melaka to celebrate…xbes btol xdpt join mkn2 kat umbai…huhuhu….

Today, still rase dizzy lg smp ke lunch time…when hubby balik,br la ilang moody and dizziness tu…sabau aje laaa…arini masak simple je…panaskan gulai lemak cilia pi daging salai yg mak mertuaku bekalkan heheee….dgn hati payau grg bwg + kalian grg sos tiram… tapi arini tade selera laa…lately takde selera dah nk mkn nasi rase nk mkn roti jeeee…

Owh ya, last Saturday, we went to ate SUSHI…~! Yahoooooo!!! Since there’s no Sushi King in Tawau, we ate at an independent sushi restaurant here…the taste ermmm not bad but the price, still the same as Sushi King…I wish Sushi King was here! Huhu… Ate my feveret sushi – Ebikko :D and several others then I had Beef Ramen haha~! Sume ni penangan tgk movie The Ramen Girl…dah teringin nk test mkn ramen la pulok :P after all the main course, we ordered their ice cream for dessert…not bad and I don’t think that flavour available at other place… we planned to have our second visit later on December to celebrate our 1st anniversary – being married J kenyang giler makan smp senak2 hahahaaa…baby pon bukan main bergendang lagi kicking and boxing inside…maybe dia pon excited sbb dia tak penah rase lg sushi kan! Hahahaaaaa

Then,we go back to my in-laws’ place and mcm biase…catch up stories dah 2 minggu xjumpe :P

Esoknye, masak2 bersama mertua and later in the evening, before balik Kunak yg super bosan ni, we both gi survey brg2 baby yg available kat Tawau :D excitednyeeeeeee!! Byk brg cute2 sume! Heheeee….

Owh ya…ade a little frustration disini…my baby’s items I bought thru the net still x sampai2 lg…adakah pos Malaysia yg mengabaikan area ni or driver boss yg lambat amik…I’m not quite sure bout that…huh…sabau aje lah!

No comments: