Thursday, June 18, 2009

there's a lot to tell...

there's a lot to tell...seriously... but when i stay here in front of my lappy, i lost all my words huhuu...

actually just got back from melaka...been very busy in melaka since we have some restriction involving a car to use...feels like want to rent one but budget wont allow us to do so...

btw, on the 6th June 2009, my beloved kembo was having her "feel-good-day" heheee... 
Selamat Pengantin Baru for her and her beloved hubby, Shahrul :)
i had the opportunity to stay at her kampung for 2days 1night...thanks to hubby for letting me stay there and leave him alone for one night heheee... eleeeeh i know he likes it since he can be with his friends too :p



not to forget, thanks to a lovely couple Sara and her hubby, Abg Fik for providing me comfort in their MBD 1909 :) and also for being there for me on the 8th June 2009...they come to my in-law house to show me the pictures of my kembo on the day she sanding at her hubby's side which i cant attend due to some reasons i cant actually accept huhuhuuu...

now, i am back in sabah...rase cam terseksa jek! huhuhuuu...the only thing that make me happy here is becoz i have my hubby by my side...other than that, here is like hell to me...i hate sabah seriously...! nak balik semenanjungggggggg~!!!!

No comments: