Monday, October 01, 2012

Lucky Me

Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for everything... especially sepasang anak yg sihat & suami yg penyayang ;)

Malam ni rasa nak nyanyi lagu ni...utk suami ku tercinta!

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you Across the water across the deep blue ocean Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes Waiting for a love like this Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

Jiwang sikit mlm ni...anak2 tdo awal...ayah pun dah tidooo...so mama ada masa sikit mengelamun dan terasa sgt menghargai segala yg ada dlm hidup ini...terima kasih Ya Allah :)

No comments: