Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Experience Bathing My Baby Gurl

Tanpa disedari, sekejap je dah 7 bulan bergelar ibu... alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for all the happiness around me =)

Today,me nak share dgn kwn2 about how we bath Myiesha everyday... We bought this right before Myiesha was born... I am very grateful that we found this bather since it helps us a lot and i just can't imagine myself without this... Carter's Baby Bather...

Me love this so much... Myiesha boleh baring dgn selesa while we mandikan dia... Boleh pastikan sabun sume dah bersih dan syampu Myiesha dgn mudah... I even brought this along with us when we go anywhere... Bukan ape, me once tried mandikan Myiesha without this bather...tapi tersangatlah tak pandai memandangkah sabun licin & Myiesha plak tersangatlah aktif... risau je takut tergelincir...



For more details of this bather, visit --- Inspirasi Lissa


My dear baby gurl in her bather :)

Myiesha love this bather so much...Now, she can sit in her tub already but still, we use bather for the easeness to shampoo & apply her baby bath cream

No comments: