Friday, July 17, 2009

I am officially a baby's freak...

I am officially a baby’s freakkk!!! Proudly stated that since I found out my bookmarks in all my three types of web-browsers are all about babies!! Baby’s cloth diapers, baby wearing accessories, breast pump & the benefit of breastfeed! Baby’s clothes!! Baby’s stroller, car seat, bathing accessories, playpen!! Pendek kate, mcm2 adaaaaaaaaa and they includes blogs mommies2 yg share their experiences…I love it!! Nasib baik la ade internet kat Kunak ni eventho I stay here like I only have my hubby and my maid as my physically frens :p while nadia aka my kembo as my phone/on-line fren! well, maybe that’s describe how I longed for my baby to come out asap!! :p no laaaa… actually all I want now is my baby will be delivered healthfully and cutey!! Heheeee… and not to forget, I hope my rezeki to get a post as a teacher will come true one fine day J

At first, tade la excited sgt nk beli2 brg baby ni since dgr2 kaba org kate jgn excited sgt takut jd ape2 spjg 9 bulan tu… but now, I cant help it anymore…! I am now on my 29th week pregnancy and I am very excited to shop for my baby! Bak kate Papa Myiesha, “baby yg excited nak pakai ke, mama baby yg nak excited nk pakai ni?” heheeee… I don’t know how these feeling suddenly appear in me but this is what I am now! *grinnnnnnn*

No comments: