Thursday, September 28, 2006

emotionally retarded

ngehehe! i'm creating this when i'm supposed to study for all my 8subject's final examszzzzZzzz..

this sem is a real hactic sem for me..

i think i'm gonna be a crazy girl lah~! taking 8subjects really have driven me crazy.. i dunno which one to study first and i get confused with the syllibus..

seriously i had put my brain on a danger zone..

while i'm busy with all the academic matter.. i'm also been very busy thinking on how am i going to pay my fees.. for my next three trimester.. insyaAllah..

i really hope i manage to get better numbers for my pointer.. so that my dad would happily help me to pay all my future fees..

dear Allah, please help me.. i really hope i can graduate on time on this plan.. and i hope i can get a very good job to pay all my debts.. plus i hope all my debtors would pay all their debts so that i can manage my account well.. and i hope i always have your attention and guidance.. amin..

No comments: